Lake Tansi 2020 Golf Fees
The following are the golf fees for the 2020 season. All fees listed include sales tax. The Golf Season will be from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
All Inclusive Annual Plan
This plan has been around for many years. It includes unlimited greens fees and unlimited cart rentals or trail fees. This plan is available to all members including associate members. The fees for this plan are as follows:
|ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR SINGLE||$2,265.00 Includes Tax|
|ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR COUPLES||$3,500.00 Includes Tax|
*Those who own/use their own golf cart can buy a Single Annual Membership for $1,955 or can buy a Couples Annual Membership for $3,190.*
Tansi Frequent Players Card(Slider Card) These cards will have an initial deposit of $500. This entitles the cardholder to purchase rounds of play at the posted discount prices or any rate lower should that occur during the calendar year.
- Players Cards my be purchased by either Full or Associate Members
- You will be allowed to carry over any amount of funds remaining in you account at year end to the next year.
- If health or other reasons require that you exit the program the funds may be held for the next year, applied to dues owed to the POA or refunded in cash at 50% of face value.
- No payment plan is available for this program.
- Players Card purchases do not include GHIN handicap service or entry into the Club Championship.
Off-Season Rates (November 15th, 2020-March 31, 2021)
18 Holes- $34
9 Holes- $24
|GREENS FEES W/CART||9 HOLES||18 HOLES|
|Players Club Card (Slider Card)||$17.50||$29.00|
|POA Full Member||$24.00||$34.00|
|Active Military and Seniors||$32.00||$47.00|
|Non-Member / General Public||$34.00||$50.00|
|12 PM – 2 PM Special||N/A||$40.00|
|After 2PM Special||$22.00||$32.00|
|After 4PM Special||$19.00||$19.00|
|WALKING GREENS FEES||9 HOLES||18 HOLES|
|Players Club Card (Slider Card)||$13.00||$19.00|
|POA Full Member||$15.00||$22.00|
|CART FEES||9 HOLES||18 HOLES|
Golf Package Rates: Call for Details 1-800-600-9913
Other Golf Comments:
- Tee times may be booked 30 days in advance.
- The double crossover will be utilized to avoid conflicts with large outings and tournaments or when it just makes sense to do so.
- League start times and the number of tee times will remain the same as the previous year. The need for additional league tee times will be evaluated prior to league start up in the spring.
- There will be some sort of entry fee for the “Club Championship” that will be determined at a later date depending on prizes and food offerings. The format for play will be the same as the past year.
- GHIN handicap service if desired is provided at cost. The cost for this service is $25.00 per person for the year.