Lake Tansi 2017 Golf Fees
The following are the golf fees for the 2017 season. All fees listed include sales tax. The Golf Season will be from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
All Inclusive Annual Plan
This plan has been around for many years. It includes unlimited greens fees and unlimited cart rentals or trail fees. This plan is available to all members including associate members. The fees for this plan are as follows:
|Annual Membership for Single||$2,200.00 Includes Tax|
|Annual Membership for Couples||$3,400.00 Includes Tax|
*If an Annual membership is purchased (either single or couple) a Range Membership may be purchased for $75 (per person) valid for the entire 2017 season.*
*Annual Range memberships (unlimited range balls all year) for those who do not purchase annual golf passes will be $200 per person.
*Those who own/use their own golf cart can buy a Single Annual Membership for $1,900 or can buy a Couples Annual Membership for $3,100.*
A bank draft installment plan is available for this program with 25% down and 3 equal monthly installments beginning in April 2017. Note: There is no “Family” membership. Couples must reside in the same household.
Payment via Bank Draft Authorization – CLICK HERE(PDF) – Print the form and return completed form to the POA Office.Tansi Frequent Players Card (Slider Card) These cards will have an initial deposit of $250.00 per individual/$500 per couple. This entitles the cardholder to purchase rounds of play at the posted discount prices or any rate lower should that occur during the calendar year.
- Players Cards my be purchased by either Full or Associate Members
- You will be allowed to carry over any amount of funds remaining in you account at year end to the next year.
- If health or other reasons require that you exit the program the funds may be held for the next year, applied to dues owed to the POA or refunded in cash at 50% of face value.
- No payment plan is available for this program.
- Players Card purchases do not include GHIN handicap service or entry into the Club Championship.
Off-Season Rates (November 15th, 2017-February 28, 2017)
18 Holes- $33
9 Holes- $23
|Greens Fees w/Cart||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Players Club Card (Slider Card)||$16.50||$28.00|
|POA Full Member||$23.00||$33.00|
|Non-Member / General Public||$30.00||$45.00|
|After 2PM Special||$20.00||$30.00|
|Walking Greens Fees||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|POA Full Member||$13.00||$20.00|
|Non-Member / General Public||$21.00||$32.00|
|Cart Fees||9 Holes||18 Holes|
|POA Cart||$ 11.00||$15.00|
|Daily Trail Fee||$ 11.00||$15.00|
- Only two consecutive tee times may be booked per day per individual
- Tee times may be booked 7 days in advance for “local” zip codes and 14 days in advance for non-local zip codes.
- The double crossover will be utilized to avoid conflicts with large outings and tournaments or when it just makes sense to do so.
- League start times and the number of tee times will remain the same as the previous year. The need for additional league tee times will be evaluated prior to league start up in the spring.
- The will be some sort of entry fee for the “Club Championship” that will be determined at a later date depending on prizes and food offerings. The format for play will be the same as the past year.
- GHIN handicap service if desired is provided at cost. The cost for this service is $22.00 per person for the year.